Saturday, May 8, 2010

Leadersip

So first of all sorry for not blogging in a long time. In the church were we are serving being a leader is a very important part of it. So I have been teaching in the boarding house, that is one cell and then I teach a 11 to 12 year old girl group at Kids Klub, that is my second cell, and the other day I started my 3 cell! I really love all my girls and it is such a blessing to be able to work with them. Alos I was teaching pre encounter yesterday to 15 to 18 girls. (Pre encounter is the first lessos that we teach to rais up leaders. So after they are done with all the classes they can start there own cell and be leaders.)It was a big group and usually I have a hard time to speak free infront of such a big group. But it worked very well. I could speak free. If I look at the way I used to be a very shy girl that hardly ever said anything, to now, being able to lead 3 cells and to teach pre encounter. I am greatful for the challenges. I am also greatful for this years expirience in being able to grow becoming more secure and also to be challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment