Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FREE .....!!

Every woman when they grow up want to feel pretty and feel good about themselves. I wanted that too. When I gew up I had some bad expiriences and I could never forgive that person for stealing my identity and my selfasteem and scared of rejection. I thought that I was never good enough. I almost feel into anorexia becasue of that. I thought I was too fat, not pretty and not good enough. When I came to south Africa I felt that God had brought me here for a purpose. I couldne't find out what it was. But this weekend I found out. We were at camp and one of the Leaders was talking about to forgive, that we are beautifil, that we are worthy and that we as woman have are right to say no. I couldnet help but breack down and cry, like I never had before. All the pain and rejection and and the hurt that I had keept in me for so long, all that was comming out. I got prayed for and found healing. Now I am FREE!!!! I feel as a big rock has fallen off of my heart. Now I know why God called me to South Africa. He wanted me to help here but mostly so that I could grow closer to him and find healing in him and be a new person. I thanks the Lord for all he has done. His plans are greater then mine.

1 comment:

  1. I give thanks to the God that is big enough to allow us to learn and forgives us when we ask.

    ReplyDelete